November, 9th to 12th – Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Benefits of Registration
- Benefits of registration
- Complete list of participants with contact information.
- Admission to conferences.
- Social and networking activities.
- Preferential rates in hotels.
- Access to the full presentations of the speakers.
- Up to 40% discount for APLA member companies.
- Discounts for groups.
- Special rate for early registration.
Profile of the Attendees
- Presidents / VP / CEOs
- Leaders, Area Coordinators
- Technical specialists
BUENOS AIRES the city of all passions.
Buenos Aires is served by three airports:
– Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Ezeiza (EZE)
The biggest airport in Argentina is located in Ezeiza, 32km (20 miles) from the centre of Buenos Aires city. Most long-haul international flights arrive and depart from here, along with some domestic and regional flights. The journey from the airport to the centre of the city takes about 50 minutes.
– Jorge Newbery Airport, known as Aeroparque (AEP)
Located in the city itself, in the Palermo neighbourhood, this airport is within 25 minutes of the main hotels in Buenos Aires. It serves mainly domestic flights and flights to neighbouring countries.
– El Palomar (EPA)
Located 18km (11 miles) from the city, El Palomar Airport began serving a range of low-cost domestic flights to destinations throughout Argentina in 2018.
Getting to the city from the airports
- Taxis are readily available at both airports.
- Private transfers can be booked in advance or on arrival.
- Several public bus lines stop at Jorge Newbery Airport. You’ll need a SUBE card to use them – ask at Jorge Newbery Tourist Assistance Center)
Soon – Annual Sponsorship opportunities 2019