November, 6th to 9th- Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, Sao Paulo, Brazil
When will the event take place?
The 40th Annual Meeting will take place on Novemberr 6th to 9th 2021, in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Where will the meeting be held?
What is the profile of the attendees of this meeting?
Presidents / VP / CEO
Leaders / Area Coordinators
What is the cost of registration to the event?
- Until September, 4th 2020: US$640
- From September 5th 2020: U$S 715
NON MEMBER COMPANIES
- Until September 4th 2020: US$ 1140
- From September 5th 2020: U$S 1270
What is the registration opening date?
Registration will be open in 2021.
What is the last registration date?
You can register online from June 2 until November 10, 2020 inclusive and in person at the venue of the event from November 7 to 10, 2020.
What are group discount rates?
Are the special rates that are granted to groups of 5, 10, 15 or 20 people who attend representing the same company.
What are the discount rates per group?
Group rates for Member companies until September 4th 2020:
- Groups of 5 (each) U$S 585
- Groups of 10 (each) U$S 495
- Groups of 15 (each) U$S 479
- Groups of 20 (each) U$S 462
- Groups of 30 (each) U$S 460
- Groups of 40 (each) U$S 454
Group rates for Member companies from September 5th 2020:
- Groups of 5 (each) U$S 654
- Groups of 10 (each) U$S 553
- Groups of 15 (each) U$S 535
- Groups of 20 (each) U$S 516
- Groups of 30 (each) U$S 514
- Groups of 40 (each) U$S 507
Group rates for Non Member companies until September 4th 2020:
- Groups of 5 (each) U$S 1042
- Groups of 10 (each) U$S 882
- Groups of 15 (each) U$S 853
- Groups of 20 (each) U$S 823
- Groups of 30 (each) U$S 819
- Groups of 40 (each) U$S 809
Group rates for Non Member companies from September 5th 2020:
- Groups of 5 (each) U$S 1161
- Groups of 10 (each) U$S 982
- Groups of 15 (each) U$S 951
- Groups of 20 (each) U$S 917
- Groups of 30 (each) U$S 913
- Groups of 40 (each) U$S 901
When should I request the group discount rate?
Before making the registration of each of the members of the group.
How do I apply for the discount rate?
You must send an email email@example.com with the following information:
Number of participants
Payment method: Individual payment or a single payment for the total of the participants.
Once the discount rate has been applied by groups, the number of participants requested must be respected.
Is there a refund if I cancel the registration?
Yes, the returns will be made taking into account the following deadlines:
Until September 7, 2020: The return of 70% of the amount paid will be made.
From September 8 to October 7, 2020: The return of 50% of the paid will be made.
From October 8, 2020: There is no return. Only the members will have 50% of the amount paid as credit for the registration of the following year’s meeting. The credit is non-transferable.
No show: There is no return.
Can I substitute my assistance with that of a companion of the same company?
The substitution of one participant for another of the same company will be allowed, at no cost.
When will the returns be made in case of cancellation?
Returns will be made after the meeting.
What is the host hotel?
The host hotel will be the Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel.
Although both the Sheraton Hotel and the Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi will be official Meeting Hotels, activities and meeting spaces are being developed in both.
When can I book a room at the host hotel?
At the end of your registration process, you can access the link to make your reservation at the hotel headquarters.
APLA reserves the right to cancel the hotel reservation if the registration is not paid after 5 days of receipt of the invoice.
When can I reserve a meeting space?
You can make your choice of meeting spaces from April 13 to May 4, 2020 inclusive.
How do I reserve a meeting space?
Choose the space you want to acquire (select at least three spaces).
Send your choice, in order of preference to firstname.lastname@example.org
How are the meeting spaces asigned?
Upon the same requirement by more than one company, the spaces will be assigned taking into account the following conditions:
1) That the company is a member (*) of APLA
2) That the company is an annual APLA contributor.
3) Number of registrants at the 39th Annual Latin American Petrochemical Meeting.
(*) To access the benefit, the annual calendar year fee must be paid.
When will the allocation of spaces be communicated?
As of May 14, 2020, the companies will be informed of the spaces assigned to them.
When is the meeting space confirmed?
With the payment of it.
What is the dress code?